Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Happy birthday!

I honestly can't believe how fast the time is going!  Today is my son's birthday.  He turns two today!  It seems like yesterday that my husband and I went to the hospital to give birth to him and now here he is, two years old!

Two years ago, we had my mother come over to the house to watch our daughter while we were in the hospital.  Our son's birth was a scheduled c-section.  We planned the day he was born because our daughter was going to be home with my mother and we didn't want to be away from her for that long.  It seems like yesterday that my husband and I were laying in bed all giddy with excitement knowing our son was going to be here soon.  We had to be at the hospital at 5am, but stayed up until 2am!

Tomorrow my son has a doctor's appointment after I drop my daughter off at school.  And on Thursday there is an event going on at my husband's work that we are going to after the kids wake up from their nap.  What a busy week!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment