Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Burgers and Muffins

Over the weekend we grilled burgers.  For some reason, grilled burgers always taste so good to me!  On Saturday my husband made his apple muffins again and I made cream cheese lemon blueberry muffins.  Both came out really good!

Here is my yummy burger!  Doesn't this look so good?


















And here is my new favorite muffin.  I made Cream Cheese Lemon Blueberry Muffins!  They taste so good, too!  Not too sweet and not too lemon-y.


They are really good!  Here is the batter.  Even that was so good by itself.  Too bad I couldn't just eat that!


And off in the oven they go to bake their yummy deliciousness!


Seriously so good!  I will share the recipe tomorrow!  Stay tuned.  Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment