Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hot cocoa


Days like today, I could really use a cup of hot cocoa.  Today my morning coffee tasted off for some reason.  I don't know if it was because my husband bought a different kind of coffee or if it was because I practically chugged it down in less than five minutes.  But whatever the case, it was not the best coffee in the world for me.  I miss Starbucks.  I made a rule for myself that I would only buy Starbucks when I go on a road trip with my husband and kids.  

Road trips aren't that few and far between for us, surprisingly.  We visit my mother three times a year and she lives an hour and a half away.  We visit her during Christmas Break, Spring Break, and once or twice during the summer.  And she comes up here once a month and we eat dinner with her and my father.

Today we have a severe cold front going on.  It has been cold the past three days.  I hate the cold but I also hate the heat.  I like when it's just perfect.  Who doesn't?!

Last night I made a stir fry of some sort for dinner.  I might do the same for tonight.  I will post a picture tomorrow.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment