Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cold Spring day

Spring is supposed to be here but it has been pretty cold the past few days.  I don't know if it is my old body or if it really is cold.  Not to mention, yesterday was a bit windy as well as cold.  Wind plus cold equals not fun.

Last night I made chicken teriyaki for dinner.  I attempted to make the teriyaki sauce instead of using the bottle one we had at home.  Let me tell you, it was an epic fail for me.  I guess I will not even try to make it again.  I have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner tonight.

Yesterday was a very productive day for me.  I wish I could say I crafted and made a cute card but then I would be lying and I don't lie.  But yesterday I cleaned under the sink, the sink, the inside of the fridge, and I did two loads of laundry.  I don't know how I found the energy to do all that cleaning but I did it!

Today I am going to do some more laundry and put some clothes away as well.  Time to get started!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment