Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?

My husband told me a funny and cute, but somewhat clean, joke yesterday.  I just had to share with you all!

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh!

Haha.  Just a little something funny to share with you on this beautiful Tuesday.

Last night for dinner, I was struggling on deciding what to make.  So I opened the fridge and stared inside for a good ten minutes hoping and praying I could figure something out.  Then voila, I saw some leftover chicken I had made and decided to make some chicken and rice.  I really need to start incorporating more veggies in our meals.

Sometime this week or next week, I need to make two birthday cards for my mother in law and my stepmother in law.  I have not started.  Luckily their birthdays are at the end of the month so I have some time to make them.  I did, however, make and finish the project I am planning to list and sell on my Etsy.  I will post pictures this week sometime.

Tonight for dinner will be more leftovers.  I need to clean out the fridge and get rid of the food that is in there.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment