Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Busy mommy

The last few days I have been pretty busy.  A few nights ago I checked my Etsy page one last time before I went to bed.  Imagine my surprise when I saw someone had bought something.  I was even more pleasantly surprised to find out that this individual bought six different cards of mine, and in a somewhat large quantity.  I was ecstatic to see that my Etsy shop has been somewhat depleted of cards.  I will need to replenish new cards this week.  This individual told me she was so happy she ran into my shop as she sends cards to the terminally ill.  I felt like I was in a Twilight Zone because just the other night before my husband and I were talking about me contacting hospitals, hospice, and the retirement homes to find out if I could make cards for their patients/residents to cheer them up.  I feel like this individual was sent to me to help me make this a reality.

Potty training has become quite the success.  Our floors seem to never have been this clean before as our daughter seems to aim everywhere but in the toilet sometimes.  Our next step is to get her to poop in the toilet.  It seems like she would rather poop in a diaper rather than in the toilet.  But I feel confident that she will get there soon.  This potty training thing seriously has me so exhausted every single day and every single night.

Last night for dinner I made Chicken Tacos.  But they were simple to make.  Place chicken in the crockpot, sprinkle taco seasoning on top, cover with chicken broth until chicken is under the liquid, and then cook for four hours on low setting.  I put some sour cream and shredded cheese in the tortilla and called it a day.  It was seriously so good though.  Tonight for dinner will leftovers with some buttered rice.  I have such a strong craving for buttered rice today, I don't know why but it's seriously calling to me.

Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment