Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Friendship Day












In a few days it will be Friendship Day.  I made this card for that specific occasion.  It is one of my favorite cards I have made thus far.  I made 16 other cards last week as well.  I'll post a few of my favorite ones on here, but all of the seventeen cards I made last week are all on my Etsy page (www.etsy.com/shop/SerendipityKisses).

I still can't believe I managed to make, take pictures, and list all seventeen cards in just two weeks.  I probably would have finished it all faster if I was not married and did not have children either.  But knowing I did all that in a short period of time is inspiring me to want to make more cards to list and sell.  We'll see though.  My husband goes back to work soon and my daughter starts school at the end of next month.  With her at school for two and a half hours for four days a week, it gives me time to spend it alone with my son and to get some housework done.  But we'll see how things go when she starts school.

Yesterday was my birthday.  I can't believe it.  Another year and none the wiser I feel like.  But I have been truly blessed with good genes because I don't look my age at all.  However, I am starting to slowly feel my age creep up on me.  My husband took me to the new mall here that opened up a few months ago.  He bought me breakfast and lunch.  We did a lot of walking and I'm surprised that my daughter walked the whole distance and did not once want to be picked up.  However, the summer sun did ruin the fun because it was getting hotter and I didn't want the kids to get heat exhaustion.  My daughter took a thirty five minute nap in the car on the way home and my son fell asleep for ten minutes in the car.  Once we got home, she was wide awake and he went back to bed.  

I don't understand how she was not so tired yesterday.  She ended up waking up in the middle of the night.  It is seriously annoying that she still wakes up in the middle of the night.  Last night my son woke up and I had a hard time getting him to go back to bed.  My husband was so exhausted last night that I let him sleep and I took care of the kids.

Summer is almost over.  School starts soon for my daughter.  Work starts soon for my husband.  Time went by too fast this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment