Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fun project

Today my plans are to finish folding laundry sometime.  But my favorite thing I am planning to do today is to make some handmade soap!  I am really excited to make them!  My only concern I have about making them is where am I going to store all the extra soap I have made.  But it should be fun regardless, I hope.

My other plans are to make some more cards now that my Etsy shop is somewhat looking obsolete with nothing in there.  But I have a few made already, I just need to work on posting it on my page now.  

I diffused some Frankincense and Stress Away last night to help my daughter relax.  I can say it has helped her immensely.  By the time it was her bed time, she was all relaxed and ready to go to bed.  I have to say, being a distributor for these oils has been a blessing for me and my family.  It's helping my daughter a lot.  That's one of the reasons why I wanted to start this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment