Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

My big news!

I have great news to share!  I have decided to embark on a new journey and become a Distributor for Young Living Essential Oils.  I know, I never thought I would do this.  But I have decided to give this a try.  My main reason I wanted to try these oils was because I heard they help calm kids down.  I also wanted to use these oils when I start my new project that I will be working on soon.

I mailed off the 26 cards for my customer today as well.  I can't wait until they get it now!  It is always so exciting when someone orders from you.  Especially when it is in a large quantity.  I have to work on replenishing my Etsy shop this weekend.  I have so much to do this week.

Yesterday my daughter didn't take a nap at all.  I thought bed time would be easy and I thought that she would sleep all night.  I had a hard time falling asleep last night for some reason, but I finally managed to fall asleep when about thirty minutes later, she woke up.  Then after I got her back asleep and I went back to my bed, fifteen minutes later, she woke up again.  After the second time, I went back to sleep again, but two hours later she woke up and then she woke up a hour later.  I don't know how she is not tired with all this broken sleep, especially since she doesn't drink any coffee to help her wake up.  I am utterly exhausted every single day between her waking up in the middle of the night and my son waking up at least once in the middle of the night.  I can't wait until it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment