Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Sorry for the delay

Howdy folks!  Sorry for the slight hiatus on the blogging world.  I have been super busy making more cards to add to my Etsy shop.  I am currently in the process of making 17 new cards to add to my shop soon.  I should have everything done by next Wednesday, I hope.  It is so tough trying to maintain my house, make sure my kids are okay, get meals made for my husband and kids, upkeep the laundry, cleaning, and everything else in between.  But I am hoping that I'll have my system going soon and everything will run smoothly in my household.

I actually did a very deep cleaning inside the toilet last weekend.  It was so gross and I am so happy that I found a cleaning product that really works!  I forget the name of it, but I can say that I only got it for $1.  That's right!  Just one freaking dollar got me this awesome cleaning product (for some reason, the name is eluding me right now) and it worked amazing stuff in my disgusting toilet.  I plan to buy more of this product before it gets taken off the shelf, if it ever does.  But I plan to buy a bunch of it so I never have to worry about a dirty toilet bowl again.

My husband redid the shower in the guest bathroom and our bathroom.  He added polished brass fixtures on everything.  It seriously looks so awesome!  Everything is all polished brass in the bathroom now.  He also added new towel hooks in our bathroom and it looks pretty fancy schmancy, too!  I swear, every time I step out of the shower I feel like I am at a day spa with how shiny everything is.  I don't know what my husband's next home improvement project will be, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that it will be awesome.

Next month my husband goes back to work.  Once he goes back to work, I'll need to set a new schedule for myself as far as cleaning, laundry, and cooking goes.  I did that back in January and it worked well.  Then the school year ended and my cleaning/cooking schedule just somehow dwindled down to nothing.  I became lazy and I even stopped menu planning.  It's horrible.  But once school starts again, I'll be able to start a schedule again.  Not to mention, my daughter will be going to school for two and a half hours a day for four days a week so I'll have a bit of time alone with my son to bond more with him.  It is seriously so tough trying to give each kid equal attention and love when one demands more of my attention than the other.  But I know I will do my best.

I am sad that summer is almost over.  I really enjoy having my husband home with me all of the time to help with the kids and so I can take a bit of a longer break to craft or clean without having to stop every five seconds to tend to something else.

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning the bathroom is one of the hardest parts of a house to clean (aside from the dreaded basement), but if you don't have the right cleaning products, it is even tougher. Sounds like you got a great deal on some strong cleaning agent, too bad there is still scrubbing involved! Clean on!

    Monique Fletcher @ Safeclean Hillingdon

    ReplyDelete