Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

More potty training

My mother-in-law said once that potty training could take up to a whole year before they are fully potty trained.  I hope and pray it doesn't take that long with my daughter.  Right now she is good at going pee on the potty by herself.  She isn't pooping in her potty though.  That's our next step to work on her with.  After that, our next step is having her tell us she has to go so we can help her.  After that, we need to get her to go potty and poop on the adult potty.  Just in case we are ever in public and she can tell us she has to go potty and we can take her to the bathroom there and she won't feel so intimidated when she sees the adult potty.  It took us two and a half days of her finally peeing in her potty.  By the third day she went pee by herself.  I am hoping and praying getting her to poop in her potty will be easy, too.  But I doubt it.

Last night for dinner was supposed to be green chili chicken over rice.  But my husband was really hungry and wanted dinner earlier.  So I made chicken sandwiches with some home fries.  Today I will make the green chicken chili.  I feel like it has been forever since I posted any recipes or pictures of food.  It feels even more like forever that I last crafted anything.  I don't know why I haven't made anything really lately.  I made a thank you card for my father-in-law last week to say thank you for visiting us.  Like a bonehead that I am I forgot to take a picture of the card.  I really loved it, too.  It was a fancy gate fold card with hearts embossed on the panels.  I made a duplicate one but of a different color that I plan to sell on my etsy page for Valentine's day.  I know that's a long ways away, but I'm just starting early.

No comments:

Post a Comment