Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day three on potty training

I believe we have made success!  It took three days and I think she finally has the concept down on going potty.  She actually went pee on the potty by herself without us coaxing her.  At one point the lid to her potty was down, but she actually lifted it up herself and went pee.  I am so proud of her.  Next thing will be trying to get her to poop in the potty now.  After that will be trying to have her tell us that she has to go pee or poo so when and if we are in public, she can tell us so we can take her to the bathroom.

Last night I made a Beefy Mac for dinner.  It was made in the crockpot.  It tasted so good.  I will have to share the pictures tomorrow.  I forget where I found this recipe from, but I have the recipe printed out in my notebook.  I should start writing down the source of where the recipes I print out come from.

Last night was an exhausting night.  My son woke up three times last night.  But my daughter slept through the night.  But she's been sleeping the whole night lately because she has been sleeping in our room still.  Next week she sleeps in her room by herself.  I hope and pray she sleeps all night and doesn't wake me up.  I seriously miss sleep.  I really do.  I forget what it feels like waking up whenever I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment