Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Golden State Warriors win!

Last night we went out to dinner with my parents.  It was not the best experience, but I was hoping it would be a pleasant one.  The kids were melting down, my father was being hypocritical with everything, and I really didn't get to taste my food.  I honestly don't remember what I ate or drank.  I shoveled food down my throat so fast because my daughter was melting down for unknown reasons.  I tried everything I could to make her happy but she just was not having it at all.  At one point she was being so loud and flailing every which way that I was holding her so she wouldn't get hurt.  Right then and there my father tells me that I need to leave her alone and not let her control me.  I had to explain to him that if I don't hold onto her while she's flailing about that she would end up hurting herself.  Needless to say it was not a pleasant dinner experience.  My husband and I don't want to go out to dinner with the kids at this age but we don't see my parents that often so we usually oblige when they are in town.

Two good things happened after dinner though.  The first being that my husband stopped at a Sonic on our way home and we got a shake.  I got the caramel shake and it was soo good!  The other good thing that happened was that 

No comments:

Post a Comment