Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Custom order









Last night before I went to bed, I checked my e-mail like I always do.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone ordered my favorite card.  It is this bumble bee card that says "be happy" on it.  I love the shimmer on the bee's wings since I used my Stickles on it.  I remember when I started making this card and I asked my husband what he thought if I used Stickles on the wings to bring some shimmer.  At first he was hesitant on it, but I did it and I showed it to him.  The end result turned into love from the both of us.  It was such a perfectly simple card that is perfect for a man or woman, boy or girl.  My customer who ordered this card actually wants a specific sentiment on the inside.  So, I am going to do that.  I can't wait to make this card because it is one of my all-time favorite cards to make.

Yesterday was my husband's last day at the school.  I am beyond happy that he doesn't have to go back there anymore and that he is starting the new school year off at a different school.  I can't wait to see what this new school has to offer him and what the students there are like.

Last night for dinner, my husband and I agreed on grilling up some hamburgers.  I added some cheese and pickles on it and it was sheer perfection.  To top it off, for dessert we had a Heath Bar ice cream.  That ice cream was so decadent.  Is it bad that I could probably sit down and eat that whole container in one sitting and not feel one bit guilty?  But the best part of the whole thing was that both kids were fast asleep before the sun fully went down.  Unfortunately they both woke up in the middle of the night, but we got them both asleep.

So happy that summer vacation has finally started!

No comments:

Post a Comment