Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Chicken dinners are the best












This meal was made a few days ago but I just had to share!  I made chicken on the stove with some stuffing and corn.  I forget if I posted this or not, but if I did then my bad.  It has been an exhausting few days.  I've been trying to get the house in order for when my father-in-law comes in town next weekend.  I did three loads of laundry this morning and I need to finish the last load that is in the dryer.  I also need to do some more cleaning.

My plan today and tomorrow was to make some more cards to list on my etsy page but I didn't get a chance to even start.  I did make a cute goodie box yesterday though.  I don't think I'll list it to sell at the moment.  Maybe someday I will.

It's been getting hot outside here.  I hate when it gets so hot out here because there's nothing to do but stay indoors and keep cool.  It's hard to go out anywhere because it's too hot out and the kids get hot fast.  We try to do everything we can in the morning though.  I am going to see about finding some activities my daughter can do at home inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment