Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer time is almost here
















I am so looking forward to this summer!  We have a busy summer planned it looks like.  Just yesterday we found out that my husband's brother is coming out here to a friend's bachelor party and before the bachelor party he is planning to come visit us for a couple of days.  My father-in-law will be here next weekend.  At the end of the month sometime we are going to visit my mother.  Her best friend is in town so we are going to visit her friend as well so she can meet my husband and children.  I think we are going to do something else, too, but I can't remember.

Today my son is deciding to be a meanie by not napping.  He did nap for about fifteen minutes before my daughter woke him up in the middle of her nap by screaming hysterically for ten minutes and no matter what I did, I could not comfort her.  Eventually he woke up and she fell back asleep and my day of trying to clean up the house some went out the window.  She is now awake and happy as can be and he's wide awake but I can tell he's tired.  If this goes the way I predict, he will fall asleep in a couple of hours and then when bed time gets here, both my husband and I will be struggling to get them to go to sleep.  But I am hoping I am wrong and he'll just stay awake until 7:30pm when it is his bed time.  Maybe he'll go to bed easily tonight like he did last night.

I am not sure what I am making for dinner tonight.  I was doing so good with this whole meal planning thing, but somewhere along the way, I lost my focus and determination to get it done on a monthly basis.  I think I'll try to find my focus and determination once my father-in-law goes back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment