Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Celebratory dinner

Yesterday my husband texted me and shared some good news with me.  Once he got home he asked if I would mind if we go out to dinner to celebrate.  Who am I to say no?  No cooking, no dishes, no mess in the kitchen is all fine by me.  So we went out to dinner at Smashburger.  Oh my in heaven, my hamburger was soo good!  I also got a salted caramel shake to go with it and that was equally fantastic.  I don't know why we didn't go there sooner since we live like ten minutes away from one.  But better late than never.

I have made a couple of cards I will be presenting to this lady who would like to buy some of my cards for her company.  I just need to make a few more.  I hope she likes them and buys a bunch so I have another project to work on.  I love keeping myself busy by unleashing my creativity out there.  My kids keep me busy but I don't get to let my creativity shine out there with them.  Once they get a little older I am sure I will be doing some crafty things with them.  

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken strips with tater tots and a variety of mixed vegetables.  I was going to make that yesterday but we went out to dinner instead.

I am starting another load of laundry but didn't get very far on finishing it.  The clothes are still in the dryer but I hope to finish it tomorrow cause I still have another load to do as well.  Laundry just never ends in this household.

No comments:

Post a Comment