Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My summer plans

This summer I plan to do some organizing as far as clothes go.  We have so much clothes between the kids and ourselves.  So I am going to purge some clothes from our closets and get rid of the ones we don't wear anymore.  I plan to sell them eventually but for right now, I need to declutter our closets.  I also want to organize some of my crafting stuff, too.  I want to get rid of what I don't use anymore.  After that, I think I am also going to declutter the kitchen a little, even though it's already decluttered.

Last night my daughter woke up but I was so tired and didn't want to wait for her to fall asleep so I asked her if she wanted to join me in mommy and daddy's room, she said yeah.  So, she followed me to our room and fell asleep on the floor.  Our son woke up but because he fell asleep really early yesterday he was somewhat wide awake at 2am.  So, my husband tried to get him back asleep.

Tonight for dinner is going to probably be something simple.  I don't know what to make really.  We need to do some grocery shopping.  I tried to plan the meals this month but I failed miserably this time.  I just picked random things this month to make meals out of stuff and hoped it would last until my father-in-law came over.  I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment