Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Big news coming soon!

I have great news!  Big news even!  Soon I will be embarking on a new journey and I can't wait to share it with you all!  It is going to be big!  Big, big, big.  I am so excited.  I should be announcing my big news in the next week or week and a half.  So stay tuned for that.

It has been a crazy couple of days.  We've been getting the house ready for when my father-in-law comes out today.  Not to mention my husband has had to do some stuff as well.  I have been feeling like a chicken without its head lately.

Today when we got home, our daughter fell asleep in the living room.  I knew she was tired but she just didn't want to fall asleep in her room.  My husband went to change our son's diaper and afterwards our son crawled over to his sister's bed, climbed in, and fell asleep.  It was a priceless moment and so sweet to see him asleep on her bed.  

Not sure what we are doing for dinner as my father-in-law is coming by tonight sometime.  But tomorrow we are going to smoke some ribs and corn and I'm going to make some coleslaw.  It should be a great day!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment