Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Almost three years old





















For the past week and a half I have been busy working on making these three cards for this company who is interested in my cards.  It saddens me that it takes me this long to make three simple cards, but I think if I have a bulk amount to make, it will be easier to mass produce versus just making one.  I sent the lady the pictures of the cards, now I just have to wait and see what she wants and how many.

Last night for dinner I made a chicken pasta salad but I forgot to take a picture.  But it was just pasta with chicken and some peas and I added some seasonings and some herbs.  It tasted pretty good.  Today for dinner I think we are going to grill some smoked sausage up and I am going to carmelize some onions.

Today is the last day my daughter is two.  She turns three tomorrow!  I can't believe how fast time flew again.  I hope and pray she will be easier to take care of as a three year old versus a two year old.  But I heard three is worse than two, but I am being optomistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment