Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The terrific three's

Last night we had dinner at this Mexican restaurant/bar place.  I know we said we would never go out to eat dinner with the kids.  But yesterday they were both pleasant and my husband installed a new spout for the second bathroom.  So, we decided to go out to eat to celebrate that it was finished.  I forgot to take a picture of my dinner.  I got a chicken taco and a chicken and rice bowl.  It was so good.  I think the taco was the best part.

Yesterday I wanted to fold some laundry but I didn't get to do it.  My husband had to fix the shower and I had to watch the kids.  We also decided to let our daughter fall asleep on her own so neither of us would get flustered by her not falling asleep.  She finally did fall asleep at around 11:45am, which is a hour and forty five minutes past when I want her to take a nap.  She took a short nap but went to bed at night somewhat easily.

The terrible three's have emerged from our daughter.  She is constantly yelling at us, she is so stubborn, she is just being three.  I wish it was easier but I know it will happen eventually.  I just hope sooner rather than later.  But after she gets past this terrible three's, it will be my son who becomes a toddler.  I can only hope and pray that he won't be a terrible toddler.  

Tonight for dinner we are meeting up with my parents.  It should be fun.  We haven't seen them in a while so it will be nice to see them.  I just hope and pray the kids behave.  Last time we went out to dinner with them, I only managed to take five bites of my tamale and I ate half of my Spanish rice and half a glass of my Pepsi before they melted down.  Hopefully I can eat more than what I did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment