Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Climbing down the laundry mountain

Just as I finally can see the bottom of the laundry basket, I realize that I have two more loads of laundry that need to be done this week.  Insert my palm to my forehead right now.  I seriously thought I was done with this mundane household chore.  But unfortunately, after I finish this I need to start another load of laundry.  This is seriously never ending.  Now I can somewhat get a better idea on how the Duggar family do so much laundry in just one day.  It definitely adds up and before you know it, there's this huge pile of clothes that need to be put away, folded, washed, or dried.

I finished the fifteen graduation goodie boxes for my customer.  I gave it to my husband today to give to my customer's mom who he works with.  She told him she loved the boxes.  Now I just have to wait til she is done with school to receive my boxes to hear her feedback on what she thinks of them.  I am pretty sure she will love them as well.

Life with a toddler and an infant who will be a toddler next year is extremely exhausting.  Luckily my son is easy to take care of.  It's my daughter who exhausts me.  Every single day she siphons the energy out of my body.  Last night she woke up for a record breaking six times!  I honestly don't know why she keeps waking up.  I thought it might be because she was thirsty but every time I went to her room, I didn't have a drink with me, and she fell asleep in less than five minutes after I went in there.  Today, she did not nap easily like I had hoped.  You would think with the little sleep she got last night that she'd fall asleep easily because she is so exhausted but I guess for a toddler it's different.  I can not wait til she is a little older where she sleeps through the night and starts listening to me a little better.  I don't expect her to listen to me all the time at that age but I expect her to listen to me better than she does now.  I just hope and pray that my son won't be a difficult toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment