Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July

Yesterday was 4th of July.  So, we went to Red Robin for dinner with the kids.  The last time we were there was two years ago on 4th of July.  I remember we had our daughter try a lemon for the first time.  She didn't react the way most babies do when they try something sour.  She must have got that from me because I love sour things.  So, yesterday we had our son try a lemon and he reacted the same as she did.  Pretty funny.

Tonight I think we are going to have leftovers.  The other night I made Asian Sesame Chicken and a couple of nights before that I made Green Chili Chicken.  Both recipes are from the Frugal Girls, I believe.  I love how their recipes only require a few ingredients.

So, last night was the first night in two weeks our daughter slept in her room by herself.  I'm not happy because she woke up twice in a row.  After I got her to bed the first time, and just as I was about to lay down and go back to sleep, she woke up again.  She took a very short nap yesterday so I figured she'd sleep through the night.  But I guess between her not being in our room and the sounds of the fireworks going off, that could have woke her up.  I really hope she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night tonight.  I don't know what to do though.  I feel so sleep deprived lately.

I haven't made any cards lately either.  I have been slacking off so much this summer.  Shame on me.  I promise to take more pictures and craft more.. starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment