Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Good news

Good news.. I have a customer who ordered ten of my cards the other day.  I hope I can finish them this weekend.  I just need to find a moment when the kids are napping to do it.  But I also need to do some much needed laundry.  This weekend my plan is to clean the bathrooms.  Oh, and watch the Pro Bowl with my husband.

I feel like I am never going to catch up on laundry or sleep.  Last night our son was pretty easy to get to sleep, however, our daughter was not so easy.  But he woke up in the middle of the night and so did she.  It is getting annoying!  When are they going to start sleeping through the night?  I seriously can't wait!

Tonight for dinner I am going to make pasta and red sauce.  I think there's just two more meals out of it now.  Thank goodness!  I am getting kind of tired of eating the same thing all the time.  But tomorrow I don't know what to make.

I need to start working on a cucumber salad for my husband's potluck tomorrow.  So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment