Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'm back!

After a crazy week with my mother in law and her two sisters, I am back!  I had a lot of fun while they were here.  Thank goodness both of the kids got healthy and my cold I had went away as well.  Both of the kids had a lot of fun with family.

I am back and because this is a new year, I am going to attempt to blog every single day.  I will also be making more cards as well.  I'm not sure what kind of cards to make, but I'll be making a set of new cards every week.  I'll post the pictures here and list them on my Etsy page as well.

Tonight for dinner will be leftovers.  I think we will be having leftovers for a while since my mother in law made a lot of food.  But I'm not complaining because I don't have to worry about what to make for dinner.

Time to start cleaning up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment