Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Penne Sausage with Veggies



















This is my yummy meal I made a few nights ago.  It's an assortment of pasta with Kielbasa sausage and some veggies.  It looks soupy and weird but it's actually really good and the soupy part gets absorbed by the pasta at the end.

I don't have an actual recipe for it as this is just something I made with no recipe in mind.

Tonight will most likely be leftovers again.  Last night we had leftover chicken fajitas and tonight we will most likely have leftover pasta and red sauce with meatballs.  Tomorrow will probably be the same.  It will be at least a week before I start making meals again since we have so much food that his mom made us.

I miss sleep!  I really do.  Lately at night when my son wakes up, he's waking up screaming hysterically.  It's quite jarring to hear that on the monitor when you're in a deep sleep.  I miss the days when he would sleep all night and the only person who woke up was my daughter.  But I also miss the nights when she would sleep all night as well.  One day they will sleep all night and that's going to probably be when I start losing sleep because I don't hear them awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment