Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How do they do it?

There are some people who make it look so easy!  But I will tell you.. it is so not easy!  I don't know how in the world these women take care of their children, cook dinner, do their household work, and still manage to keep their "spark" alive in their marriage.  

They say a healthy relationship is when a man and woman are intimate at least three or four times a week.  You know.. I don't know how any parent has time for that.  I really don't.  Between taking care of the kids during the day and cleaning and doing household work, I am exhausted by 7:00pm!  

I am struggling on a daily basis making sure that the kids are fed, the dog does her business outside, the laundry is done, and that there is food on the table during dinner time.  I honestly don't know how these women make time for everything else.

This weekend I am planning on catching up on some sleep with my husband.  During football, I plan to start making cards so I can finish them while the kids are napping.  I need to start making more and selling more because my Etsy shop is at a slow standstill at the moment because I haven't posted anything new.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of this awesome meal I made.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment