Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Mulligan today?

I could really use a Mulligan for today.  I mean, really.  

Where do I even start?  Maybe last night.  I had a hard time falling asleep last night.  For some reason, I couldn't get into a comfortable position in bed.  Then as soon as I got into a comfortable position, my throat was getting parched and needed something to drink.  So I got a drink, went back to bed, and finally fell asleep at 9:45pm!  Then wouldn't you know it.. at 10pm my son wakes up screaming hysterically.  Luckily, my husband got him and brought him in our room.

Then around 1:30am, my daughter wakes up.  So I had to go get her since my husband got our son.  Finally, all is quiet and next thing I know.. it's 5:30am!  Time to wake up and start the day.

My day started out okay, I guess.  But I seriously could use a Mulligan.  Hopefully the rest of the day goes better.  I think today for dinner I am going to heat up some leftovers.  Yesterday after my husband got home from work, he went to the store to get some milk for the kids and he ended up also buying a bunch of chicken as well.  I think tomorrow I will cook something with the chicken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment