Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Terrible Tuesday: So Much Sickness

Yesterday was a Miserable Monday for me and my two kids.  The three of us are not feeling well at all.  But luckily, my son is somewhat back to his self today.  Yesterday I felt like absolute crap!  I was so upset that I had to get sick on Sunday of all days.  I got sick one day before my husband had to go back to work.  I wish all three of us had gotten sick on Christmas break because then I could get the much needed sleep and my kids could get better, too.

Yesterday my daughter took like four naps!  I can't believe how much she slept though.  But at 9:30am yesterday I put my son down for a nap because he was fussing like crazy.  But he wouldn't sleep in his crib.  So I brought him in my room, and all three of us ended up taking a three hour nap together.  It was much needed but I still feel like crap.

Today I took some DayQuil since my husband went and bought some for me yesterday on his way home.  I took some this morning and I am feeling a little better.  I just hope all of us are completely healthy next week.

Next Tuesday we are going out to dinner with my parents.  And the following day, my mother in law and her two sisters are coming out to visit us for a week.  Should be a fun but busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment