Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Manic Monday

Today and tomorrow is crunch time on getting the house cleaned up and pick up some last minute stuff.  Tonight I am making mini meatloaf for dinner.  Tomorrow I don't have to cook because we are going out to dinner with my parents.  Then Wednesday, my mother in law and her two sisters will be here.  It will be a crazy week but once they go back home, things should start slowing down for us.

Today my daughter went to school.  She seemed like her usual self.  I asked her if she wanted to go to school and she said yeah.  So I think everything is going to be fine.  She hasn't cried about her ear hurting lately and she doesn't have a fever anymore.  I hate when my kids are sick.  It makes me feel so bad that I can't take the pain away from them.

I guess this is going to be a short entry because I need to finish some cleaning while my daughter is in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment