Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Crafting like a busy bee

Last night I went and started working on A's project some more.  She wants 20 surprise boxes, and she wants them in a pastel color.  So I made the box white with pink papers.  On one side of the box on the outside there will be an image of a teapot cut out and on dimensionals to give it a little pop.  On the other side of the box on the outside will be a teacup that I cut out and it will also be up on dimensionals.  In the inside of the box on one side will be a yellow flower that I used to cut out using my Stampin' Up Pansy Punch.  On the other side on the inside will be a green flower, cut out using the same punch.  I will definitely post pictures when I'm done.

I like doing projects like these.  It makes for a fun day.  I hope and pray I can get more people interested in buying them soon.

Today we are going out to dinner at a friend's house.  It should be fun.  I hope the kids behave.  

Last night my husband and I started watching a new show called Secrets and Lies.  I'm recording the whole season on the DVR so we can watch it together when we have a moment to do so.  We watched the first two episodes so far.  It's pretty good.  I can't wait to watch more!

No comments:

Post a Comment