Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lazy Sunday = Fun Day

Today has been such a relaxing day.  We didn't do much today really.  We grilled up some burgers in the backyard, our daughter played on the swings, our son was playing in his exersaucer, and our dog was relaxing in the sun.  I also gave both kids a bath and changed their outfits.  

I have been working on A's order lately too.  I can't wait til it's finished.  T said she wanted to give A a sample of the goodie box that I am making for A so she could see what it would look like in the end.  So I made one sample box to give to T to give to A.  I also did some prepping for the two things I need to make for A as well.  A wants me to make 20 goodie boxes and 20 teabag holder boxes.  It should be fun.  I can't wait to start diving into it.  But I probably won't start until this weekend.  I have until the end of next month to finish.  For some reason, long deadlines like these just make me want to just get it all done so I can get it out of the way and focus on other things.

I need to finish doing laundry.  I started a few days ago but I didn't get a chance to finish.  I hope I can get it done this week.  I love putting the clothes and the laundry detergent in the washing machine.  But I don't like putting the clothes in the dryer and then putting it away.  I think I have issues because I feel like I am the only one that feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment