Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

My project I did for a customer










Here is the project I did for T, my husband's coworker.  I did these a couple of weeks ago.  She wanted 36 of these whale boxes for her daughter's baby shower.  The theme was whales, obviously.  She also wanted 36 whale cut outs to incorporate them with the pacifiers that she was giving out at the baby shower also.  But the way she wanted to incorporate them with the pacifier, I ended up making 72 whale cut outs; 36 whales in green and grey and 36 whales in dark blue and medium blue.  I also made 36 boxes, 72 green and grey whales, 72 dark blue and blue whales, and 36 grey belly bands with a green flower on top embellished with a rhinestone in the center.  



Here is a view of the box when you open it, it was green and grey on one side, and blue and dark blue on the other side.  I think if I had more time, I would have definitely loved to have put a rhinestone in the center of the whale spout.  But I digress.















Here is a slightly up close look at the whale.  On the bottom of the whale is a wave that T had wanted to add on the box as well.  My lighting was terrible when I took these pictures, the color of the wave doesn't look like that really.















And here is the look with the box closed up and the belly band on with the green flower and the rhinestone in the middle.

I think these turned out super cute and T was pleasantly happy with the way they turned out.  I am very proud of myself for finishing these on time when I had such a short time to finish them for her.  Luckily I had everything I needed to get these done.  Good news though; she told me one of her family members loved the box so much that she, A, wanted 20 of the boxes for a Mommy and Me Tea Time party theme that she is planning to have for Mother's Day.  She wants 20 boxes by the end of April.  Unfortunately, she wants teacups and teapots on the boxes and since I don't have a Cricut cartridge for it I had to order it.  But thank goodness I have plenty of time to do it since I had to order something in order for me to do it.  T also told me that her family member wants 20 of these teabag holder boxes that I made after watching a YouTube video that this one girl made.  So I will be making those for her as well.  It looks like I'll be busy once again, but I won't be too busy.

Now time for me to finish doing laundry and start prepping for tonight's dinner.  Tonight on the menu is my Veggie Stew which really has no recipe.  I just throw in some veggies that we have a lot of that I don't want to go bad and throw them in a pot, top it off with some veggie stock, and let it simmer away for a few hours until my husband comes home and everything should be good, soft, and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment