Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I am going to be busy again

My husband's coworker, T, asked me to make her 36 goodie boxes for her daughter's baby shower.  It was such a big hit that one of T's family members wants me to make 20 of the same goodie boxes for a Mother's Day Mommy and Me theme.  It will be a bit different than the last one I made but the box will still be the same.  I can't wait to make them.  This time I have until the end of next month to make them so I have plenty of time.  I hope I can keep doing them and have lots of customers because honestly, crafting relaxes me.

I haven't really crafted anything lately but I do plan to make two Father's Day cards this weekend.  But other than those two things, I'll be busy planning on making T's family member those 20 boxes.  I know I have to make baby shower invites for my husband's coworker L, for her sister who is having a baby shower in several months.  Being busy is good though, but I don't want to be too overwhelmingly busy where I don't have time for my family or household things that needs to be taken care of.

Tonight for dinner is going to be my husband's favorite meal.  I am making pasta and red sauce.  I honestly don't like the meal cause we had it so much when we first moved in and now I am quite sick of it.  But in my day planner I wrote down leftovers for tonight's meal, but we don't have enough leftovers so I'm resorting to pasta and red sauce.

I can't wait for the weekend to get here.  So tired already and just need a moment to relax.  My son fell asleep in my arms today for two hours so I couldn't get up or he would wake up.  But moments like these don't last forever because soon he will be up and walking and probably won't want me to hold him as he sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment