Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Potty training is so not fun!

I have to say that potty training my daughter is proving to be difficult.  This is by far the hardest experience I have had to deal with as far as being a parent.  I thought when she was teething it was tough because she was crying and screaming hysterically because she was in pain.  But potty training takes on a whole new level.

But the good news is that today I had her sit on her potty.  I gave her some milk to help speed up the process and gave her some dry cereal to eat as well.  Well, two hours of her sitting and getting up from the potty, she finally tinkled just a little.  My husband and I cheered for her and made it seem like the best thing ever for her.  Then after he walked away, she peed the rest of her pee on my lap.  So, I had to change her outfit and my pants.  When I got back, she started to tinkle on the floor a little bit but since I was watching her I quickly picked her up and plopped her back on the toilet.  And she peed again, but this time a lot more than I expected.  I can't wait until she is fully potty trained. I am seriously so physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted from trying to potty training her.

I hope and pray potty training my son will be easier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment