Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Time is flying by!

I can't believe that in a couple of weeks my little boy will be one.  Time sure flew by on this one because it sure feels like it was yesterday when we went to the hospital.  Why is it that when children enter in your life that time flies by?  I remember when I was a kid, all I wanted was time to fly by because I wanted to be an adult and not have to answer to my mother or father.  But now that I am an adult and a parent, time is flying by again and all I want is for it to slow down so I can enjoy my children while they are still little and innocent.

My husband has been doing something with the water heater in the house lately.  I don't know exactly what he's doing.  All I know is he bought some tools to do the project and bought some parts to do what he needs to do.  But I'm glad I married a man that knows what he's doing when it comes to home repairs and maintenance.  Not only is he talented in that department, he's also talented in the baking department.  I got lucky with this guy!  He is one of a kind and I am forever grateful he is mine.

I have been working for the past few days on potty training my daughter.  It is seriously the most time consuming, exhausting, emotionally draining, and frustrating experience I have ever had to go through in my whole life.  I hope potty training my son will be easier, but they say boys are tougher to potty train.  But I'm hoping my daughter will help me out when it's time to potty train him.  I think potty training a child is the hardest thing a parent deals with when it comes to parenting.  Parenting never came with a manual, it's just all trial and error and you see what works for you and go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment