Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Haven't really crafted much

I haven't made a card in so long.  I thought about making one but the motivation is not there.  I have the stuff cut out to just adhere and put on a card, but I just haven't done that yet.  I have just been working on A's stuff though.  However, I haven't really done much other than cut the papers I need and soon I will need to cut out the 20 teacups and 20 teapots that will be going on the boxes.  But I will probably work on those this weekend.  

My husband is off next week!  Yay!  I love Spring Break.  I would love for a day to just sleep in as long as I want to and not worry about anything.  But that is just not going to happen.  Last year we went on vacation to visit my husband's family.  When we were there one day, he told me he was going to take a quick one hour nap.  So I said go ahead and I would watch the kids.  Well, his one hour nap lasted like for fifteen hours!  I wish I could sleep that long.

My son has been crawling all over the place lately.  He gets into everything and even when I have the gate up to block him from it, he somehow still manages to get in where he shouldn't be.  He's becoming quite sneaky.  He briefly stood up last night, nearly gave me a heart attack as I was not expecting to see that.  My daughter's been obsessed with my phone lately.  I downloaded a few games for her to play and now that's all she wants to do is play games on my phone.  But her attention span is so short that I end up changing the game for her every five minutes and she says no to each one and I'm running out of games for her to play because she is saying no to everything and then she runs away upset cause I can't get her a game she wants and I don't know which one she wants since she is saying no to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment