Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Some days I feel like...










There are seriously not enough hours in the day for me to get everything I want done.  Some days I feel so overwhelmed with everything I need to do that I just want to scream and pull out my hair.  Kind of like the picture of the woman on top.  That's exactly how I feel seven days a week, twenty four hours a day.  When did my life suddenly get so chaotic that I can't get anything done?  Monday through Friday my days are filled with taking care of my kids, changing their diapers, making sure they are fed, making sure they take a nap, cleaning up the house, work on my blog, doing laundry, making sure my dog doesn't feel neglected, and cooking dinner.  On the weekends I don't have to worry about taking care of the kids constantly since my husband is home to help me watch them and take care of them, but I still feel overwhelmed with things I need to finish and/or start on that I put off during the weekday.  Right now my main thing I need to work on is making more cards for my etsy shop (www.etsy.com/shop/SerendipityKisses) because I want to add more cards on there.  I also want to do other stuff that I want to add to my etsy shop, but I haven't had the time to start.  I'm sort of at a stand still and don't know what kind of cards I should make that I would like to sell.  I don't struggle on what to make for meals anymore now that I have started menu planning every two to three weeks.  It's actually working out well and I am proud of myself for sticking to it.  But at the end of the day I do have to realize that I am just one person and that everything will be done.  Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment