Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

One more week..

In just one week will be Spring Break!  I absolutely can not wait until Spring Break.  That means I will have more help with the kids, I'll get some much needed laundry and cleaning done uninterrupted, I'll get to do some organizing in the office that we are going to convert to our son's room soon, and I'll get to work on T's project for A.  I gave my husband the sample box to give to T so she can give it to A to show her this is how it will look when all complete.  

Right now my son is crawling everywhere.  And I mean, everywhere!  He goes all over the place in the house and if I'm not paying attention, he crawls behind the television and plays with the wires and I don't want that and I also don't want him to chew on the wires either.  He's been biting and chewing on everything.  When we hold him, he likes to bite on our shoulders, or if we are sitting down he likes to crawl up to us and bite our legs.  

Nap time today for my daughter wasn't exactly as easy as I was hoping.  She was doing good all morning and hoped and prayed nap time would be simple.  But for the past few nights, bedtime has been relatively easy for my husband.  And she actually woke up this morning at 4:50am!  She slept straight through the night!  She woke up the other morning at 4:00am, but she slept through the night!  I can only hope and pray that she will keep sleeping through the night and wake up around 5:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment