Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I love the weekends!

I absolutely love the weekends.  For me, it means my husband is home for two days in a row.   And I can get so much done around the house.  Today the weather is absolutely gorgeous.  But we are going to get our taxes done, then go to Target to get diapers and baby food, and then come home so my husband can watch more of March Madness.  Later on the day we are going to a fund raiser at my husband's work.  It should be fun, I guess, even though the circumstances that are bringing us all together for the event is rather tragic.  One of my husband's coworker's husband passed away.  He got hit by a drunk driver.  Sad.

I have been making this cute little brag wallet thing for T.  I wanted to make her something to say thank you as she has been helping me get my name (Serendipity Kisses) out there and helping me get business.  So I made her a simple thing.  Lately I haven't had the desire or willpower to finish any household duties that needs to be done.  I'd rather craft and make cards and stuff.  But today I am going to just finish laundry and do some cleaning tomorrow.

Here is a card I made a few months ago.  I don't know why, but I love the simplicity of this card and how cute this turkey looks.  I mean, look at that guy.. he's just so freaking adorable!  





No comments:

Post a Comment