Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Long overdue


It sure as been a long time since I really posted in here.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and I can write on here more often.  My son is now almost a year old and my daughter is almost three.  I can't believe it.  My little babies are growing up faster than I want them to.  I want them to stay little forever.  But I know that is not going to happen.

Lately, parenting has been quite challenging.  As I am typing this, my daughter is sitting on my lap and trying to type over me.  I have been trying to handle motherhood with household duties with crafting stuff.  Feels like I need my mind on vacation sometimes cause I have a million things going through my mind all the time.

Last week I had to do a crafty project for one of my husband's coworkers who needed help with her daughter's baby shower that was coming up rather quickly.  And now I have another project that my husband's coworker wants me to do for her sister's baby shower.  Hmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern here.  Maybe I should look into doing stuff like this for baby showers rather than making homemade cards.  I still have my etsy shop up and running but I want to branch out and try other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment